Monday 4 July 2011

The end

So, after ten solid weeks of hard graft the 'Transcriptions' project is over. It's been an important and pivotal journey for my development as an animator, and will take this opportunity to thank all my classmates for helping me to have this collective experience. While I'm at it, I'll shout out to my mentor, Wes. He gave me sound advice and made sure I knew how to plan the project out. For those interested, 'Sundae Afternoon' should be playing at Graphic Bar (Golden Square, London), along with the other graduate films from LAS18. There will also be a private screening at the National Gallery in September, so watch this space. The majority of my posts will now be from my main blog page, so stay tuned for details, work and hopefully a design revamp.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment